Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

What is a good agency!!!
Posted: 01 April 2010 07:49 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

I am beginning the process of finding a good agency to help me adopt.  Please give me some suggestions of who are great options.I live in California.  Should I be asking this question somewhere else.?

Posted: 01 April 2010 11:21 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  8
Rank

We used WACAP out of Washtington state and were very pleased.  They are a national agency.  Good luck!

Posted: 05 May 2010 05:40 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

My hubby and I adopted our son when he was 2 days old. We had an amazing experience with Adoption Answer. They are so helpful and understanding! They are located in California! But have Coordinators all over the U.S. We were supported through the entire journey and so was our son’s Birthmother! I enjoyed this experience so much that I now work for them, I live in NC. Our son is 6 months old now and we have a great relationshop with his Birthmom. Contact me if you have any questions…

910-770-3674
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
http://www.adoptionanswer.com

Ashlene
cheese

Ashlene
Mommy Blessed by Adoption Twice!
Adoption Advocate & Adoption Coordinator
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) grin

Posted: 06 May 2010 05:05 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

I am also beginning the adoption process and would like a referral for the east coast near Washington, DC if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you.