Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

4 of 4
Conflicted Emotions
Posted: 25 May 2010 08:58 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  5
Rank

this is my first post here. that, in and of itself, feels kinda momentous. wow…i feel like i could write pages….pages about our own journey….pages in response the honest and brave things everyone else has posted.

we’ve been married for over 7 years…5 1/2 of those years, we’ve been tryin to get pregnant. we’ve gone to doctors, had a failed fertility tx, and still were never given a real diagnosis…it’s been a string of “well, everything looks more or less okay, it should work/we don’t know why it’s not working.” possibly the least helpful information we could be given. we’ve talked about adoption on and off for almost two years…then a few months ago, one of those friend-of-a-friend things came our way, and a very brave young woman wanted to give us her baby. long story short, that fell through. about a month ago, we decided we just needed to pursue adoption…some way, somehow…we need to have a family. yesterday, my husband and i had an interview w/the adoption agency and are now waitin for the social worker to call to set up an appt for the home study.

it’s crazy how some people give you more room to be honest than others…. very well-meaning friends say things like “if you still want to get pregnant, why not try another doctor? try another tx?” they ask things like that b/c they don’t know the devastation of countless negative pregnancy tests…or the toll it takes havin tests run and instruments probed here and there….to have your heart begin to hope for a few days…only for the waves to crash down yet again when you find you’re not pregnant.

even though we’re only in the very beginning stages of adoption, i keep findin that i’m surprised by the tumult of emotion still in me. i thought that so much of the weight and grief would fade away once we finally made the decision about which agency we’d use…but it didn’t. yesterday went so well. the agency we’re usin is run by a woman who has adopted two little girls herself…“adoption isn’t just a business here. we take it very personally.” our meeting w/this kind woman was encouraging and assuring and hopeful (words we haven’t used in a long, long time). we left grateful and glad…and then i wake up this mornin and find myself in tears w/in just a couple hours. again. more tears. we’ve now committed to an agency, but the weight and grief are here, too. i oscillate b/w sad and mad….and knowin that it’ll all be worth it when have our baby in our arms.

thank you….to everyone who posts here and to the magazine…for makin this kind of conversation possible….for those of us who live in small, rural towns, support groups are few and far b/w….readin others’ stories, others’ honesty helps brace this rickety floor beneath my heart…helps remind me we’re not the only ones on this road…i’m not the only one feelin this way.

Posted: 25 May 2010 09:56 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

First of all, good luck with the adoption process! Hang in there the end result will be worth the roller coaster ride you have been on and unfortunately will continue through out the adoption process. We have been trying to adopt for over 3 years. It finally happened! In my mind, nothing could have prepared me for the heart breaks that take place in life and in trying to adopt. It is not easy. Please be sure you have chosen the right adoption agency for you before you put down a lot of money for home studies, etc. Know you are not alone. This website has helped me so much in the past couple of months. I wish I knew about it before and while I was trying to adopt. It is very helpful!

Posted: 29 May 2010 02:41 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  4
Rank

You are definitely not alone. I can relate to the roller coaster of emotions that come with countless failed fertility treatments, including several failed IVFs’. When my husband and I decided to adopt, we were emotionally and financially drained. We spent the first 12 years of our marriage as a childless couple. We were actively trying to get pregnant for at least 10 of those years. Don’t despair and keep your options open. We adopted through foster/adopt. We were matched with a beautiful little babygirl that was just 3 weeks old. I can honestly say that I always knew in my heart that I would love being a parent, but there are no words to describe the love I have for my little angel. Your little angel is on the way. You will be an awesome mother. Keep the faith. One day, your tears of sadness will be tears of joy when you look upon the face of your little one that was always meant to be yours!

Posted: 02 March 2014 04:27 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

My husband and I are desperate to have a family of our own but we are running out of time & options PLEASE help us!!!

http://www.gofundme.com/7864pg

Posted: 30 May 2014 06:31 AM   Ignore ]  
Rank

Our company has years of experience producing fake/registered passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents.

Contact e-mails: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Technical support:passportquality@gmail.com

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 3million of out documents circulating over the world.

We can make you both real and fake documents
However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because
it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake
is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is
based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be
registered with the country’s database so you can use it to travel to
any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will
not be registered but can be use as well.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, drivers licenses,
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:

USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Keywords:

buy real/real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,
real/fake USA passports for sale,
real/fake Australian passports for sale,
real/fake Belgium passports for sale,

Posted: 08 July 2014 09:36 AM   Ignore ]  
Rank

The five stages of acceptance leading to the adoption of the first child

By Ronit Redlich author of “A Practical Guied for Adoptive Parents”

The decision to adopt a child usually comes after years of failed attempts at birth of a biological child and when there is an inability to complete a natural birth. The acceptance of this situation does not occur all at once but rather in stages and even in cycles.

Stage I:
Denial Stage – This is not happening to us; soon, the problem will be solved; it is only a matter of time.

Stage II:
Anger, Depression and Bitterness Stage – Why is this happening to us? Why us?

Stage III:
Battle and Determination Stage – We will do everything to get out of this situation. We will consult all the expert doctors, go to all possible treatments, muster all our strength, and we will not surrender to the stubborn body that refuses to bring the fruit to the world.

Stage IV:
Admission Stage – We have a problem, and we cannot solve it through conventional ways, so we should start looking for alternative ways.

Stage V - Acceptance Stage – There is another way to be parents. We can also adopt children.

Sometimes, there is regression from the Admission Stage to the Battle Stage, but the will to fight slowly fades and the decision to adopt a baby or older child sets in. When it comes to parents, sometimes there is not an agreement between the spouses regarding adoption; one insists on continuing reproductive therapy while the other is fed up with the treatments and is willing to accept the adopted child as their biological child.
Thus, it is important that both spouses completely accept adoption before making the decision.[/size][/size]

Posted: 15 June 2016 05:59 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

Buy Quality Real EU/USA/UK Passports, Driver’s License,visa.ID Cards Certificates ETC

Buy false/Real Passports,Driver’s License,(.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID

Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and

business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine

Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate,

ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued

and registered in the government database system..We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of

real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original

high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,

Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom

CONTACT Email: ................... .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

CONTACT SKYPE NAME….............onofreverana

GENERAL .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

we are able to produce the following items;
REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL JAPANESE PASSPORT.
REAL CHINESE PASSPORT.

AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIAGE

CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESES PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.
Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,
Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports,
Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates,
Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,
Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,

CONTACT Email: ................... .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

CONTACT SKYPE NAME….............onofreverana

GENERAL .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,bio metric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GEESE,

4 of 4