Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

2 of 2
How do you decide?
Posted: 02 April 2011 07:39 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  8
Rank

I am glad to read all the responses I have had to this post.  My husband and I are reading Chicken Soup for the adoptive families.  I also have read here about these amazing stories where families knew were guided by some dream or vision or sign or intrisically known path.  I have always been a person like that I visited colleges and just knew the right one the moment I stepedd on to it and stopped looking.  Same thing with my first job and my husband.  I trust in the path I am lead.  But here I am and my spirit guide seems to have left me.  I know I can not choose an adoption route on a purly practical basis, like many of you have said it is a deeply emotional decision.  I need guidance in some form.  In addition to praying that my adoption works out and I end up with a beautiful family I find myself praying that I will find assurance or at the least confidence in the decisions we are making. I hope that you all will reassure me that it WILL come.  That patience will bring about the guidence I am seeking and I will know that my path is the correct one.

Posted: 08 January 2012 05:49 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

All comes well. It will come in God’s will, my prayers is with you. Let the flow comes with you to the adoption and I know you’ll be happy and excited for it.

Posted: 24 October 2013 11:15 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  7
Rank

This is definitely a very personal decision.  Part of it is emotional and part is practical.  complex and emotional decision.  Somehow I did it and I’m still not sure how I did it!

2 of 2