Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

Mompetition Adoption Video
Posted: 08 March 2011 04:41 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

I’ve heard most of these too - laughing out loud at this (and it’s important to be able to laugh). I especially like the part where she offers her breast milk to finish our her first three years of feedings!

Posted: 12 February 2011 09:46 AM   Ignore ]  
Rank

Oh my goodness, that is hee-lar-ee-us!  I have heard almost every single one of those comments.  The one where the chick says, “Oh, her father must be black,” has been said to me multiple times, and I react the same way, “I’m sure he is.”  Love this—thanks so much for sharing the link!

Posted: 12 February 2011 04:32 AM   Ignore ]  
Rank

I have heard every single one of these! OMG, so funny. Thumbs way up.

Posted: 12 February 2011 02:19 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  25
Rank

Total thumbs up! This hilarious.

Posted: 11 February 2011 10:32 PM   Ignore ]  
Rank

That video is the best! They were able to use every obnoxious thing others say and make me laugh out loud.

Posted: 29 January 2011 04:37 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  5
Rank

You have to be part of “the club” to get this. So funny. Thumbs up, mos def!

Posted: 27 January 2011 11:29 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  112
RankRank

If you haven’t ever seen videos from “Mompetition” on YouTube, then you’ve been missing out.  They are hilarious cartoon videos which are very true to life.  In almost every video, you can recoginize one of the characters as someone you know.  I was hooked as soon as I saw the two women trying to outdo each other when discussing their infertility treatments .

The creator of Mompetition has finally done a video about adoption.  Wow, it’s something that every adoptive parent can relate to.  And it’s something that any prospective adoptive parent should prepare for.  VERY entertaining!

Do you agree that this should be a “Thumbs Up?”