Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

Cost & Timing of Adoption Survey!!
Posted: 02 December 2010 05:43 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  112
RankRank

Adoptive Families needs YOUR input!

Each year Adoptive Families magazine conducts their “Cost & Timing of Adoption Survey.”  This has been extremely helpful to those considering adoption or those in the process.

To have the most accurate information, we need YOU to go fill out the survey.  It only takes a few minutes.  Results will be in a future Adoptive Families magazine and posted online.

This year if more people take it this year than last year, one respondent will randomly be selected to have $500 donated to the adoption charity of his or her choice. Also, five randomly selected respondents will be receiving five children’s music CDs..

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to help others in your adoption community!!

Danielle Pennel
AFC Community Moderator

Posted: 15 April 2013 07:12 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

Do I pay for my international adoption fees all at once via bank transfer or I do I pay step by step of my adoption process. I am adopting from Ghana.

Posted: 25 September 2014 05:26 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Rank

Earlier this month, Louis Vuitton iPhone 6 Case announced that it would be holding an event on October 8 to unveil some sort of new product. At the time, the invite made it seem clear that it was some type of camera technology, with the invite teasing the “Double Exposure” event. A week later, Bloomberg corroborated the speculation, claiming that HTC would announce a GoPro-like camera compatible with Android devices. HTC this evening, published a teaser video of the event, showing off action footage from a camera.

The video shows a woman recording footage under water, signaling that it has some sort of water-resistant capabilities, as well as footage while playing soccer, riding a bike, and watching street performers. Almost all of the footage is shot from a first-person perspective, much like with a GoPro. It also appears to be using a wide-angle lens.

Along with posting the teaser video, Gucci iPhone 6 Case also linked to http://www.recamera.com, a potential name for the device. The Twitter account @re_camera also tweeted the following after the video went live:

The event is set to take place on October 8th in New York City, so we should know much more when the time comes.