Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

Is it the Final Stage of Adoption Yet?
Posted: 22 June 2010 11:13 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  47
Rank

In a recent post, blogger Eva shares the joys, fears and hopes of waiting for that last final word, that last final approval in the adoption process. Leave a comment about your experiences with waiting by adding to the thread.

Posted: 23 June 2010 12:46 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  40
Rank

May it all work out with baby Jay. Your love, and your empathy for the birthmother, at this heightened time are moving. In an international adoption, there is no “change of mind” scenario, but I’ve spent many a moment thinking about our daughter’s birth parents, mom especially. I wish you and your family the best.

Posted: 24 June 2010 04:12 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

May everything work out as you wish! I have very mixed feelings about my son’s birth mom. She didn’t have the option to keep him. She either had to give up her rights or the state was going to take them from her. It was stressful waiting to see if she’d fight for him but at the last minute, she signed. I am thankful she did so though I know it was reluctantly. I do have emphathy for her problems but know that my son is far better off to have a safe and loving environment,which he would not have had with her. In the end, though, I know I would not have my son if not for her.

Posted: 24 June 2010 04:14 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

I typed a message…did NOT post a picture…what happened???

Posted: 27 June 2010 04:46 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  40
Rank

Friday has come and gone…everything okay? Over here hoping so.