Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

any advice you can give
Posted: 01 June 2010 06:29 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Rank

me and my dh has decided to adopt after 6 years of trying to get pregnant. we took clomid and femara. yes we could have done injections but we just felt like adoption was right for us. so we have been looking into. but we have to wait until aug to start the paperwork because we will be moving in july and we thought it would be best to wait. just looking for any advice that you can give us.  we are working on the birthparent letter and the adoption profile. and any advice about those would be great. and other info you would like to share would be great to. oh and if there is any of you that is in the military that is adopting or has adopted please any info you can share please do so. my dh is in the army and i was just wondering how that will work.

Posted: 01 July 2010 04:35 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  10
Rank

Congratulations!  It is a very tedious but exciting process.  I don’t know if I have any specific advice, as I don’t know your situation at all.  Just enjoy the proess and follow your gut.  Good luck on the move and getting the adoption process started.

Helping Moms Work from Home
http://www.momwithaplan.com