Sign In to Add a Forum Post

NOTE: These forums exist for archival purposes only.
Please post any new, active discussion topics to the most appropriate corresponding adoption group

Improvements to AdoptiveFamiliesCircle
Posted: 13 April 2011 05:14 AM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  43
Rank

Hi,
I have a suggestion that I know all of you might not share. I am just so tired of seeing the babies every time I log on to Adoptove Familes circle, right now there are 2 different adds for the magazine with adorable toddlers, then there is the Spence Chapin ad with 2 incredible babies. I have been trying to have a baby for 8 years (half the time with IVF and the other half with adoption) and as much as I love these boards I cringe and dread logging on. Please! How about 1 magazine cover and maybe the Spence-Chapin ad couldf have a silhouette of a baby carriage or a ladybug or something. Really—this is an ADOPTION board not an I HAVE MY BABY board and face it, international or domestic is HARD. I wish the look of the board was more sensitive and more soothing….
Thanks for listening.

Posted: 22 January 2010 07:10 PM   Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  47
Rank

Dear Adoptive Families,

Thank you for joining our network of families and individuals whose lives have been touched by adoption. As we strive to make Adoptive Families Circle a place you’ll want to come back to and invite your loved ones and friends to join you, we’re looking to make improvements to the site and community in the near future. We want to hear from you. Please send us feedback:  What would you like to see more of? What you you like to see less of? Are any areas of the site particularly troublesome for you to use?

Thank you for joining our circle. We look forward to your thoughts and suggestions.

Best wishes for you and your loved ones in 2010

—Editors of Adoptive Families Circle

E-mail us your thoughts: community @ adoptivefamilies.com (remove the spaces)